A 15 minute assessment can change the way you embrace life ...
... A 45 minute discussion based on your own assessment can catapult your results and your understanding forever!
- Your 1 on 1 virtual discussion with the Telesco Leadership Team will help you validate and embrace the results of your MDPI - DISC Personality Style Report.
- We will address the key indicators that make you uniquely designed to achieve your life's purpose both at work and in relationships.
- We will answer any of your questions about implementation and forward progress.
- We will help you identify your communication tendencies, predictable behaviors, environmental preferences, leadership and decision-making abilities, and much more.
The Maxwell DISC Personality Indicator Report is a ground-breaking personality assessment and profile designed to help any person to be more effective by understanding their unique style.
You will receive more than 30 pages of feedback and insights in this brand new assessment.
This is a cutting edge report that combines our best insights using the DISC personality model and leadership training tips based on the Maxwell Philosopy.
The MDPI report includes:
- An Introduction to your DISC Personality Style Report
- Your DISC Style (Graphs)
- Your DISC Style – Understanding your Personality Style
- Style Intensity Overview – Discover Specific Traits of Your Style
- Historical Characters – See Who Else Shares Your Style
- Strengths & Limitations
- Communication – Enhancing Communication with Others
- Action Plan – For Personal Development and Growth
The MDPI - DISC Personality Style Report provides a comprehensive overview of the way that people think, act, and interact. It is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind, and is supported by decades of validation and reliability studies.